Friday, March 20, 2009

Homeschool Patriot

A friend just shared this website with me: www.homeschoolpatriot.com. It looks like it has all sorts of great information.

They say it well there: "Be Part of American History – Understand The Battle We Fight! We must always remain vigilant in defense of our freedoms." Amen!

I like their list of famous homeschooled patriots, and patriotic holidays.

This was also where I learned about The American's Creed: The American's Creed

"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people, whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a Republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect Union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my Country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws; to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies." ~Written by William Tyler Page in 1917, adopted by the US House of Representatives in 1918.

No comments:

Post a Comment